Implemented May 2018
Here at Price Whitehead we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your instructions and to provide the services you have requested from us. You may at any time ask us to provide the details that we have on record for you and to request any part of these be deleted. However, this may mean that we are unable to progress your project through the necessary statutory bodies, but we will inform you if this proves to be the case.
Personal information that we will process in connection with all services, if relevant, includes:
- Personal and contact details , such as title, full name, contact details and contact detail history as appropriate.
- Information we obtain from third parties , including, but not exclusively, planning history, survey reports, financial information in relation to a commercial development etc.
- Information about your property , such as location, value, number of rooms, property type and building work you have had done as applicable to individual clients.
- Information about your employment status , if relevant.
- Information about your property occupier status or any conditional occupation that applies , such as whether you are a tenant, or are an owner occupier of the property where you live, or any existing planning conditions and encumbrances.
We use your personal data, including any of the personal data listed above, for the following purposes:
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations, requirements and guidance
- Internal Record keeping
- To improve our service
- To follow guidance and best practice under the change to rules of statutory and regulatory bodies
- For management and auditing of our business operations including accounting
- To monitor and to keep records of our communications with you and our staff
We rely on the following legal bases to use your personal data:
- Where it is needed for us to fulfil your instructions.
- Managing your project, updating records and to test the service we provide
- For management and audit of our business operations including accounting
Disclosing your information
- Should you require quotes from specialist third parties, we are happy to provide business contact details for those our clients use regularly, rather than disclose your personal information to others.
- We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so, or if we have to enforce or apply our terms of engagement and other agreements.
- We will not share your details with other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes.